Thompson Ferrier's Sagano Gold candle is made with ceramic and hand finished to ensure that every detail stands out in your home. This statement piece is hand filled with a proprietary soy wax blend, all natural essential oils perfumed by Swiss fragrance house Givaudan and 2 cotton wicks to ensure a clean burn.
Place this candle on your living room coffee table or in your bedroom and indulge in rich fragrances for some aromatherapy.
Candle Burn Time: 210-220 hours
Wax Weight: 34 oz/ 960 g
Vessel Size: 5" X 5" X 6"
- Absinthe & Quince: Bitter orange, blackberry, quince, Bulgarian rose, night blooming jasmine, oud, amber
- [NEW] Ash Ember Rose: Smoked Santal, Amber Oud, Vetiver Vanille
- [NEW] Cool Breeze: Neroli, Cool Bergamot, Mandarin, Sedating Eucalyptus, Calming Amber
- Fem II: Vanilla, Rose, Leather, Rice Powder, Strawberry, Champagne Amber
- Gardenia: Tahitian Gardenia, Orange Blossom, Freesia, Coconut Milk, White Musk
- [NEW] Green Coco Palm: Wild Palm & Coconut, Bamboo, Agave
- Ivory Musk: Coriander, Ylang-Ylang, Rose, Moss, Lichen, Patchouli, Vanilla
- Opulent Leather: Saffron, Metallic Rose, Opulent Leather, Patchouli, Moss Haze, Tobacco
- Orange Blossom: Floral, Petit Grain, Jasmine, Neroli
- [NEW] Pink Passionfruit Punch: Passionfruit, Passionflower, Pineapple
- [NEW] Sacred Saffron: Juniper Berries, Grapefruit, Raspberry, Saffron, Violet, Leather, Musk, Vetiver
- Sicilian Herbs Garden: Sicilian Basil, Flowering Thyme, Citron Zest, Garden Lime, Mandarin Leaf, Galbanum, Lavender pressed oil, Spearmint Oil
- Sparkling Grapefruit: Pink Grapefruit, Pomelo, Waterlily, Eucalyptus, Driftwood, Seamoss
- Tobacco Oud: Warm Spices, Leather, Resinous, Tonka Bean, Cedarwood, Oakmoss, Amber Oud, Velvet Musk
- [NEW] Tropical Evergreen: Juniper Berries, Grapefruit, Raspberry, Saffron, Violet, Leather, Musk, Vetiver
Inspiration Behind the Name
This hand finished candle was inspired by the Sagano Bamboo Forest in Kyoto Japan. Each vessel finished by hand to ensure that all intricate details of the bamboo tree are clearly outlined.
The bamboo tree is known as "a symbol of strength and power that wards off evil". We were inspired by the bamboo tree and this breathtaking forest because of its rich history, symbolism and family-like quality.
During growing season, bamboo trees spread their roots underground and plant new canes ("seeds") that start to grow their own trees.
What's interesting, though, is that with every generation (so every growing season), the new bamboo trees grow taller than the generation before. That's why you'll always find bamboo trees of various heights in a single forest.
We've designed our Sagano collection based on the empowering lessons we can all take away from looking at a bamboo forest. Make each generation better than the last.
Every generation should inspire us to be better and stronger than the last. Let's spread our roots, share our love and watch each other grow.
Decorate with purpose and meaning.